AUTONOMOUS RULES, GUIDE LINES & COURSE STRUCTURE REGULATIONS FOR THE BACHELOR OF ARTS, SCIENCE, COMMERCE, BBA, BCA & PG EXAMINATIONS
(Three Year Bachelor’s Degree Course & Two Year PG Course)
Affiliated to Utkal University
1. As soon as the results of a particular Semester of a subject are tabulated the Controller of Examination shall request the respective Head of the Department to convene the Board to , consider on the work of Chief, Additional, Special and Assistant Examiners as mentioned in the Bye-law under powers and function of Examination Committee.
2. The HOD shall chair the conducting Board. All the faculty members of the Department who have completed atleast one year of teaching in +3 Classes / PG Classes by the last day of preceding academic year as the case may be. However in the Conducting Board meant for Final Semester at UG Level / PG Level outside Senior Faculty members of the Department more particularly from Autonomous Colleges / from the parent University shall be a members.
3. The minutes of conducting board meeting shall be clearly recorded.
4. Recommendation of the conducting board with adequate sound reasoning shall be communicated to Examination committee for their consideration.
5. In the conducting board meeting, controller of examination or one of his Deputy shall be present to ensure safety of records.
6. (a) To lay down the standard of valuation required in the subject / paper prior to the start of the valuation of papers after considering representations, if any, received from examinees regarding the question papers. (b)If where questions have been set out of syllabus / wrongly printed or printing error conducting board may or its own can take up the case and recommend for appropriate measures.
7. No single Asst. Examiner should be given more than 100 (one hundred) scripts for evaluation (This should be strictly followed) Chief / Special examiner may be appointed. 8. To make a report on the cases on the unfair means adopted by candidates specifically on the extent of use of unauthorised or incriminating materials recovered from them. This decision shall be complied with immediate effect and the necessary action shall be placed before the next Governing Body for ratification.